How to File a Complaint?
To file a complaint, in case of a genuine alleged breach of the IFPMA Code, the complainant can be filed online or sent in writing or by e-mail to the IFPMA Secretariat:
- Complainant details - The identity of the complainant, with a full mailing address (including fax number and e-mail, if possible) for correspondence. On the request of the complainant, the identity of the complainant can be kept confidential to all parties outside the IFPMA secretariat.
- Company - For each case, the identity of the company which is alleged to be in breach of the IFPMA Code, and the name of any product or products which are specifically involved.
- Reference material - For each case, a specific reference to the source of the advertisement/activity which is the subject of the complaint, of printed material or other evidence. Wherever possible a copy of the material in question should be provided.
- Date - The date, where relevant, of the alleged breach of the IFPMA Code.
- Summary - For each case, a brief description of the complaint with, if possible, a specific reference to the part of the IFPMA Code under which the complaint is being made (section and paragraph number(s)).
All correspondence should be addressed to:
15, Chemin Louis-Dunant
P.O. BOX 195
1211 Geneva 20
Telephone: +41 (22) 338 32 00
Fax: +41 (22) 338 32 99
For further information on complaint filing, please check the IFPMA Operating Procedure.