IFPMA members are part of a dedicated, thriving community consisting of over 90 of the global pharmaceutical industry’s most innovative companies and member associations.
All our members must comply with the IFPMA Code of Practice.
All members can…
- Keep up to date with the industry through our regular policy and media monitoring.
- Contribute to the international pharmaceutical industry’s policy positioning on key issues.
- Connect with IFPMA experts on areas of interest.
- Attend IFPMA public events and speak or have a presence at selected events.
Full members enjoy additional benefits
Full members can…
- Take part in high-level fora to craft global strategies on key policy issues along with peers, key decision-makers, and thought leaders.
- Participate in policy groups and networks covering issues such as innovation, intellectual property, global health, regulatory affairs, and code compliance.