Our membership has three levels tailored to meet specific needs. All Members can take part in several IFPMA activities and choose how best to engage:
- Contribute to the global biopharmaceutical industry’s policy positioning on issues such as global health, immunization, regulatory frameworks, intellectual property and business ethics, among others.
- Stay up to date with industry developments through our regular media monitoring and communications.
- Draw upon our expert IFPMA staff to support and discuss issues of interest. Areas of expertise within IFPMA include: innovation, intellectual property, global health, science and regulatory, health technology assessment, legal, code compliance, media, government/public affairs, and communications.
- Attend all IFPMA public events providing excellent opportunities for networking and sharing your views.
- Take advantage of key IFPMA events by becoming a speaker or having a profiling booth at selected events.
- In the case of Full Members, join other leading decision makers in a high-level forum to decide global strategy on key policy issues.
- For Full Members and Associate Members, join policy groups and networks covering issues such as innovation, intellectual property, global health, regulatory affairs and code compliance.
LEVELS OF MEMBERSHIP AND ELIGIBILITY
- Full Members have to be R&D-based pharmaceutical companies or national associations whose membership includes innovative pharmaceutical companies.
- Associate Members are R&D-based pharmaceutical companies whose turnover is less than USD 500 million or national associations whose permanent staff numbers are less than five.
- Affiliate Members are organizations, associations, companies and institutions who are supportive of the R&D-based pharmaceutical industry but who do not qualify for other member levels.
For further information, please visit our website www.ifpma.org or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.