Biopharmaceutical Industry’s Global Policy Principles on Digital Health
This 4 part report details the biopharmaceutical industry’s policy principles on digital health.
Key topics covered:
- What the biopharmaceutical industry means by “digital health”and why we are investing in it
- The innovative approaches today’s global health challenges require , including digital health solutions, to address key priorities
- The benefits and opportunities digital health can provide going forward – provided stakeholders collectively overcome key challenges and barriers
- The investment the biopharmaceutical industry is making in digital health to address global health challenges
- The recommendations of the biopharmaceutical industry, including new policies and resources to deliver sustainable benefits from digital health
This report also includes the following case study: Digital health solutions have proven their “real world” value by helping to combat COVID-19
Co-authored by EFPIA, IFPMA and JPMA.